Guarantee & Warranty
Important – new protocols effective immediately.
- Free tech support by telephone. This is limited to How-To advice. It is for 2 months from the date of delivery of new equipment and applies only to the UK and Ireland. The purpose of this service is to assist new users to become familiar with their machine or device. Further How-To telephone technical support may be purchased for £250 per year. This support is available Mondays to Fridays excluding UK public holidays 9am to 5pm.
- 2. Warranties on equipment – our warranty, which applies to the UK & Ireland only, covers all parts of a machine or device for 24 months from the date of delivery., dropping, impact, fire or water. The warranty applies at our premises and any consequent cost of freight to and from our premises is for the account of the purchaser. Lockdecoders Ltd may decide to repair or replace any device, machine or parts thereof at its sole discretion in order to restore it to normal use. Any warranty fault must be reported to us in writing within the 24-month period. Power supplies are warranted for 6 months and tablets for 12months. Warranties are transferable to a second user solely at the discretion of Lockdecoders Ltd. Lockdecoders has no liability for loss of use while repairs are being performed or for any alleged loss of income due to malfunction. Tablet warranties are for 12 months from the time of original activation.
- 3. Warranty terms of our overseas distributors are set by them according to local legislation and normal trading terms.
- Extension on warranties – an annual fee of £500 is payable for up to 2 years after the expiry of the original warranty. Such extended warranties cover all components which fail due to fair wear and tear, not misuse or damage caused by dropping, impact, fire or water. Included are one two-month period per year of How-To technical support. This helps with training of new staff to use the equipment. It is only for new machine purchases.
- Free deliveries – UK mainland only. Consumables such as remotes, transponders, cutters, decoders in any combination will be delivered free if the order is equal to or greater than £60 before VAT.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
Our Guarantee/Warranty covers repair or replace of the faulty item you have bought. This covers all electronic items we sell for a period of 12 months from the time of sale and does not cover batteries, power supplies and consumables. Please make sure you read this.
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT WARRANTY
PRINCIPAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT -
UK: +44 1311 407790 [01322 407790]
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMMITMENT
At Lockdecoders Ltd we are committed to providing a professional business service to our customers. We strive to provide the highest level of support in the industry and, consequently, we offer a complete set of integrated support solutions designed to help our customers across every aspect of the use of our equipment.
Standard Warranty Services
- Initial set-up advice is free for 14 days from date of purchase.
- Technical support - 9 hours a day, 5 days a week - e-mail & telephone - will vary in details from country to country.
- Exchange of parts - targeted despatch ex. United Kingdom within 5 working days
- Software updates and bug fixes - Always Free.
- Access to technical knowledge bank - Always Free.
- Full Technical Services pack - a paid service - terms and method of access vary by country.
For information about products or support services, please call:
UK: +44 1322 407790